Apr 15, 2013

Correspondence with: Esquire Magazine

My original email:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to enquire whether Esquire will be offering work placements in the summer of 2013. I am 20 years old, and am currently in my second year, studying photography at University Campus Suffolk in Ipswich. I have recently become interested in the modelling and fashion industries, not only because I admire many of the models, but also because some day I would like to be one myself. This is a career which I am determined to pursue after I finish university. I would be interested in shadowing anyone who writes, photographs or models for you, and get an insight into the industry which I dream to be a part of. Any amount of days work experience would be incredible – and I can assure you, I'm very good at making cups of tea and coffee.

If you wish to see some of my photographic work please see my website www.srichesphotography.weebly.com, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get back to me. 

Thank you for reading.

Yours sincerely,

Scarlett Riches

Their reply:

Dear Scarlett, 

Could you please send me your CV. 

Best wishes, 
Stephanie 

My reply:

Dear Stephanie,

Please find attached my CV. Thank you for getting back to me.

Many thanks,
Scarlett Riches

No comments:

Post a Comment